City and Guilds have conducted some research into what factors people in the UK believe make them happy at work. Overall, the Career Happiness Index shows that people in vocationally-trained and skills-based jobs, such as hairdressers, gardeners, plumbers and electricians, were happiest – 65% compared to 58% of those in largely academically trained, office-based jobs. The happiest workers from the 2220 surveyed were those who worked as gardeners and florists, followed by hairdressers and plumbers. The least happy were bankers, IT professionals and workers in Human Resources.
Looking to share your infographic? Submit your infographic with the embed code and we'll review and publish.
Infographic Gallery on Google+
Like us on Facebook
- @EvonaWiktoria Hi Evona, i now manage http://t.co/zu1KTH4bTz so you can submit there, please include the embed code fro free placement
- Breaking Down UK Households http://t.co/f7STFFOTSh
- @RachelEMark hi, i now run a new site over at infographicgallery, try there :)
- Story of the Pound http://t.co/kD5lcvnfH3
- #BrightonSEO April 2013 Roundup http://t.co/E3ZFCueqwC